Among those hoping the country doesn’t go over the so-called fiscal cliff are educators who fear the automatic budget cuts in sequestration would cost thousands of jobs.
Economist Linda Nickisch says that’s encouraging, but the numbers don’t tell the whole story.
The latest news on Illinois’ unemployment rate is neither really bad nor really good.
There is a new breed of truthers on the right. Joining the paranoid ranks of the advocates of a government role in 9-11 and the birthers fascination with President Obama’s birth certificate are conservatives that believe the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is making up jobs numbers to benefit President Obama.
The Missouri Department of Economic Development figures show the state with a 6.9 percent unemployment rate.
Today, Republicans feel a combination of confusion, disbelief, and anger as to how a slim majority of Americans can possibly want four more years of the Obama administration in the White House. To many, it seems inconceivable that people want to take a chance on more of the same.
Unfortunately, political poll after political poll reveals that the presidential election of 2012 has much to do – in fact, more to do – with the race of the presidential candidate than most anything else.
On Friday, President Barack Obama told his supporters at a campaign rally – inside a public high school, no less – to vote for revenge!
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
The unemployment rate rose to 7.9 percent from 7.8 percent in September, mainly because more people began looking for work.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- National Weather Service in St. Louis Facing Cuts cbsloc.al/184aa8h 25 minutes ago
- St. Louis County Will Loan $400 M To Metro Transit cbsloc.al/10l3Chm 51 minutes ago
- Possible Illegal Videotaping at Belleville School cbsloc.al/10l0cLE 1 hour ago
- Stan Musial’s Ladue House For Sale cbsloc.al/10kTxRD 2 hours ago