She will remain the one woman in a leadership position in the room when important issues effecting women are negotiated over the next year and a strong reminder that Democrats stand with women and promote them to positions of power.
For all the billions spent by the Obama and Romney campaigns, Republican and Democratic parties, and countless outside groups, we may wake up November 7th to a Washington that is virtually unchanged.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @Brpkelly: Shootings leave a man dead in #STL, a woman dead in No. #STLCounty. Details next @kmoxnews kmox.com/listen 29 minutes ago
- Mo. Bill Would Expand Adoption Subsidy Recipients cbsloc.al/10kDFi4 30 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: How much will it cost Schnucks for the credit card breach? We're getting some numbers and will pass them along after CBS… 35 minutes ago
- In the news at 6: a somber anniversary for Joplin, a major lawsuit against Schnucks, and soccer at Busch. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 36 minutes ago