“If they’re going to go after everybody’s guns, they take these people out. They can take them out one at a time.”
2012 was a rough year for Grellner who resigned as Valley Park mayor on July 26 after using the city credit card at a strip club.
At the Emmanuel Seventh Day Adventist Food Pantry just south of downtown, they were lined up around the block.
He now faces four felony counts of fraudulently using a credit card.
The six charges include driving under the influence of both alcohol and drugs, assaulting an officer, unlawfully using drug paraphernalia, speeding
Less than a month after Valley Park’s embattled mayor resigned, the St. Louis County town’s city attorney is out, too.
Nathan Grellner sent message to council
“I don’t see true repentance from him until he steps down from office,” was the call.
Valley Park officials say it’s not a case of “exhaustion” as Gellner claimed but rather methamphetamine abuse.
St. Louis County police paid a visit to City Hall this week, requesting documents relating to Mayor Nathan Grellner’s use of the city’s credit card.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- After a short weather delay, organizers say Bluesweek has resumed in downtown St. Louis. #Bluesweek 14 minutes ago
- The Bluesweek Festival in downtown St. Louis is temporary suspended, due to rain and lightning. 53 minutes ago
- Proof That the Steroid-Era Power Surge in #MLB Has Been Stopped >> bit.ly/13T4hE4 Do you agree? 1 hour ago
- .@GovernorQuinn’s office has called a new concealed carry plan in Illinois a “massive overreach.” What do you think?... 2 hours ago