On Tuesday the team made the announced and opened the polls. Fans can vote at cardinals.com/redvsblue through Wednesday.
The committee heard testimony Monday from some former poll workers who say the machines now used in Missouri malfunction and miscount votes.
“We should use every opportunity to allow people to vote and I think that is what we need to move towards,” Sen. Kwame Raoul said.
The idea has been debated for several years in Missouri, generally splitting along partisan lines.
St. Louis County Police Chief says officers will be watching for any mischief.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.
Now, this early voting trend that is sweeping the country is getting as ridiculous as being gifted for Christmas or one’s birthday 35 days in advance. There is much “shifty” benefit for the Democrats since they’re pushing for it.
The latest numbers show that 31 percent of eligible Missourians are not registered to vote. That’s actually betteer than national average, which is 35 percent.
Wednesday is the deadline for people registering in Missouri for the first time and for those who have moved to another voting jurisdiction within Missouri.
Republican Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Turzai gives away true intent of Republicans’ new voter ID laws.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 3 hours ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 6 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 7 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 7 hours ago