Police say the Walgreens pharmacist on duty confronted the suspect March 30th, around 5:30 a.m. and he left the store.
Police say in the first week of January two Walgreens stores received several counterfeit $100 bills.
Police are asking for public’s help in catching bandit.
In both cases, the suspect headed straight for the register and announced a robbery, showing the clerk a gun in his waistband.
Several pharmacies in the St. Louis area are now selling the first-ever pseudoephedrine-based decongestant that apparently cannot be used to make methamphetamine.
New contract takes effect Sept. 15th; terms not disclosed.
Tide gets tough stains out, and spends like cash on the black market.
Some 50 reports of laundry detergent thefts and robberies locally
Contract expired Jan 1 after months of negotiations failed.
Pharmacy chain CEO says outlook is not good for new deal before January 1, 2012.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 44 minutes ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 1 hour ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 1 hour ago
- Statue Missing from National Frontier Trails Museum cbsloc.al/1015nzS 1 hour ago