The world’s biggest private-sector coal company says net income totaled $42.9 million, or 16 cents per share, down from $274.1 million.
There was a moment in the debate that will be discussed in the days ahead that everyone missed until yesterday. A review of the debate tape reveals that, apparently, Mitt Romney needed a cheat sheet to keep the lies straight.
It is clear that Democrats have shown a greater propensity to spend money wisely with their campaigns and allied groups. At the end of the day, that is what America needs.
Romney is dragging his own campaign and every Republican down. Republican operatives and House and Senate candidates have conceded as much throughout the month of September.
Occupy Wall Street made the world aware of Wall Street’s nearly-obscene inequities. But, unfortunately, that has been about it. How much has really changed because of the 12-month-old movement?
On Monday, the Treasury Department sold 553,846,153 shares in AIG on Monday, turning an $18 billion profit on the $32.50 a share price.
Peabody hurt by lower prices for coal and competition from cheaper natural gas.
Demand softened for coal used by utilities to generate electricity due to unseasonably warm weather.
Arch Coal Inc. says its first-quarter earnings slumped due to a weak U.S. market for coal used to generate electricity.
Dale Rosenthal, a finance professor at the University of Illinois, says gains could be the result of high-risk, high-reward investments.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 4 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 5 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 6 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 7 hours ago