It began just before 9:30 p.m. when a volley of gunshots rang out in the 4700 block of Highland in north St. Louis. When the shooting stopped there, four juveniles and an adult had been hit.
Suspect nearly touched off numerous crashes as she sped away from First State bank.
Driver identified as Ted Fitzgerald, 27, of St. Peters.
Vehicle rolled over after striking I-70 median cable.
Residents have been complaiing about a prowler since 2009.
Ryan and Jacie Coari took off last month around the time the bodies of 56-year-old Michael Wieberg and his 33-year-old daughter were found in a burned home outside the town of Auxvasse.
Officials: Drug paraphernalia was within reach of two juveniles.
Drug-sniffing dog turns up large stash of drugs, cash.
Girl reportedly kidnapped from her driveway, taken to neighbor’s home and assaulted.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 24 minutes ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 1 hour ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 2 hours ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 2 hours ago