A woman is was shocked while saving a cat from a flooded basement.
Missouri residents can search for their public water system by first selecting their county on the department’s website.
Wichita residents and businesses might be required to pay a $1,000 fine a month if they use too much water.
Beer lovers across the country have filed $5 million class-action lawsuits accusing Anheuser-Busch InBev of watering down its Budweiser, Michelob and other brands.
St. Mark’s Lutheran working with Fenton-based Shoeman Water Project.
Wild pigs damage crops, pollute water.
The drought is starting to take a toll, not only on agricultural water wells, but privately owned ones too.
The cost-share program will be available to farmers whose production is being severely impacted by the current drought.
City hall has cut back on its own watering, too.
Includes customers in Glen Carbon and all of SIU-Edwardsville.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- RT @NewsDirKMOX: Q&A underway now with Fed Chmn. Bernanke, ck KMOX top of the hour for details. kmox.com/listen 1 hour ago
- .@SLUHospital Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/19R0ChM 1 hour ago
- .@JasonKander Bars St. Louis Attorney from Doing Business in #MO cbsloc.al/19Sd0OM 1 hour ago
- RT @CBSNews: JUST IN: Fed leaves interest rates unchanged; chairman Bernanke speaks at 1:30 P.M. CT 1 hour ago