Calling it a death trap with accidents up by 480 percent in the past ten years, the group Shoulders for Safety says the time has come for major repairs.
State police say 23-year-old Robert Taylor was killed when his car ran off St. Charles County Highway N near South Point Prairie Road.
Wentzville Police say a situation is unfolding in a nearby neighborhood.
37-year-old Craig McKinnon Berry was attending a business conference at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas.
Living signs are people who dress up in costume or hold signs at intersections to advertise a business.
St. Louis University Hospital spokeswoman Laura Keller says the father has given the hospital permission to release his son’s condition.
The child was found after rattling the door handle on a neighbor’s apartment.
“Part of that inspection will be certainly examining to make sure there were no meth problems there,” Faith said.
Police say the Walgreens pharmacist on duty confronted the suspect March 30th, around 5:30 a.m. and he left the store.
Mayor says snow removal crews need all vehicles removed from city streets.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 4 minutes ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 1 hour ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 2 hours ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 2 hours ago