ARNOLD, MO. (KMOX) – A woman is hospitalized following a fire in her Arnold home.

The fire broke out around 6 P.M. Wednesday in a home in the 2200 block of Piper Drive.  A husband and wife were able to get out safely however the woman developed chest pains and was taken to a local hospital.

Firefighters say they were able to contain the fire to the living room, but it still caused extensive damage to the home.

The fire remains under investigation.

Copyright KMOX Radio



Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Listen Live