ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – All lanes of eastbound I-64 have been shut down at Highway “K”.
Crews will be removing a crane that broke free on the Missouri River that is currently resting on the eastbound truss of the Daniel Boone Bridge.
The entrance ramps from Route 94, Route K and Research Park to eastbound I-64 are also closed.
The bridge and the interstate will remain closed until that work has been finished and the bridge inspected for damage.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Trump Visits Boeing Plant In St. Louis, Talks Up Tax Reform
- Missouri Governor Indicted On Felony Invasion Of Privacy Charge
- Duckworth Will Not ‘Mindlessly Cater To Whims Of Cadet Bone Spurs’
- Incoming Snow, Ice Could Impact Driving Conditions
- Giraffe Born at Kansas City Zoo Weighs 105 Pounds
- Jake Bain’s Success Story To Be Featured At Blues Pride Night