ST. LOUIS (AP) – A nurse at the Veterans Administration hospital in St. Louis is facing federal charges accusing him of stealing pain medication from the hospital and from patients.
Federal prosecutors on Thursday announced the indictment of 59-year-old Richard Goldman of Chesterfield, Mo. He is accused of one count of health care fraud and two counts of aggravated identity theft.
Authorities say Goldman used the name and patient information for two patients at the John Cochran Medical Center. Goldman does not yet have a listed attorney.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death