HENRIETTA, Mo. (AP) – A man who escaped from the Ray County jail has been recaptured.
The county sheriff’s department says Jeremy Glenn Miller was captured Tuesday night. Details about where and how Miller was captured were not immediately released.
Miller escaped on Saturday after forcing his way through a ceiling into an attic and got into the jail garage area before fleeing.
Miller was being held on a probation violation. His original charge was felony property damage.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death