ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The ESPN sports network set off some alarm bells around St. Louis yesterday.
KMOX got a number of phone calls from fans asking why we weren’t carrying the Cardinals ball game.
Turns out a glitch with the ESPN internet web site was showing linescores for the game two hours before it began.
At the time, there was no baseball on the ESPN cable channels we monitored—only lacrosse, billiards and bull-riding.
The Cardinals game in Pittsburgh began when it was supposed to begin, at 7:05 p.m. Sunday. And the Cardinals won, 6-5 in Pittsburgh.
The Redbirds return home tonight and play the Cubs at Busch Stadium, and on KMOX.
Start time is 7:15 p.m.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Nine NFL Teams That Still Need A Long-Term Plan At Quarterback
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA Conference Finals Heating Up
- Preakness: How I’ll Bet $100
- WWE’s SmackDown Moving; Cody Rhodes, Young Bucks’ ‘All In’ Sells Out
- CBS Sports To Air CrossFit Regionals Across Multiple Platforms
- The 2017 NBA Offseason And The 2018 Conference Finals