ST. LOUIS (AP) – A 28-year-old St. Louis County man faces sentencing in September after admitting that he embezzled more than $30,000 from the CVS Pharmacy where he worked.
Demetrius Neal entered the guilty plea Wednesday in U.S. District Court to unauthorized use of an access device.
Federal prosecutors say Neal took the money from a CVS store in Maplewood, Missouri. The loss was revealed in an internal investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death