ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Armed robbers were busy on the streets of downtown St. Louis early Sunday.
Police reported four armed robberies—all with the gunmen getting away in a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox stolen in Washington Park.
Police have recovered the car but not the three bandits with guns.
Most of the victims lost wallets, cash and cell phones.
The Sunday morning bandits struck on South 4th, a Market Street exit, at a Mega Bus stop on South 21st and on Spruce Street.
Many of the robbery victims were walking to their cars at the time.
Police say there were no injuries.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death