ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An 11-year-old is one of the victims of a triple shooting late last night in North St. Louis.
The child was shot in the legs during the shooting shortly after 11 p.m. in the 5900 block of Goodfellow.
Two other men were also shot—one in the neck, the other in the torso. All are expected to survive.
Police say they have no suspect information.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death