ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Yadier Molina seems poised to yet again win a spot on the National League All Star roster, and Brewers catcher Jonathan Lucroy is fed up.
In fact, he’s just released an anti-Molina ad with mudslinging worthy of a fierce political campaign.
“Do you want another St. Louis Cardinals catcher to star in an All Star game? Isn’t there a better way?” the ad asks. “Cast a ballot for change. Cardinals fans need to know that enough is enough.”
The ad even includes the sound of a baby wailing over footage of Molina.
As of Sunday, Molina was in first place with more than 2 million votes, followed by Buster Posey of the San Francisco Giants with 1.4 million votes, and Lucroy with just over 1.1 million votes.
You can cast your vote here.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Roman Reigns, Breaking Character, Reveals He Has Leukemia
- Top Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups For NFL Week 8
- 5 NFL Trades That Make Sense
- NFL Team Grades Week 7: Ravens Learn Nothing In NFL Is Automatic
- NFL Picks – Week 7: Chiefs Bounce Back With Shootout Win Over Bengals
- Cowboys-Redskins Week 7 Matchup