ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Longtime St. Louis anchorman Larry Conners is returning to the airwaves.
He’ll become the full-time nighttime host of KTRS-AM 550, hosting a program on the station from 9 p.m. to midnight, Mondays through Fridays.
His new position is effective June 30.
He then filed a discrimination suit late last year against KMOV, alleging he was the victim of age discrimination when he was fired.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Trump Visits Boeing Plant In St. Louis, Talks Up Tax Reform
- Missouri Governor Indicted On Felony Invasion Of Privacy Charge
- Duckworth Will Not ‘Mindlessly Cater To Whims Of Cadet Bone Spurs’
- Incoming Snow, Ice Could Impact Driving Conditions
- Giraffe Born at Kansas City Zoo Weighs 105 Pounds
- Jake Bain’s Success Story To Be Featured At Blues Pride Night