Brad Young, with Harris Dowell Fisher explained to us how you can legally remove your home from Google Street View.

Here’s how you do it:

*Go to Google maps and type in your address
*Bring up the street view of your property
*Look at the bottom right hand corner of the screen where you should see an icon labeled “report a problem”
*Click on “report a problem”
*You will get a page labeled “report inappropriate street view”
*If you want your house blurred click on “my home”
*Adjust the image and show Google which part of the photo needs to be blurred
*Type the verification code at the bottom of the page into the box provided and click submit
*Check back in a few days to see if the view has been blurred.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Listen Live