BELLEVILLE, Ill. (KMOX) – They found him in a park with two teens, and now a Belleville man is being held on child pornography charges.
Police say 39-year-old Joseph Suggs approached two teenage boys in Bellevue Park, said he had a photography business, and asked them if he could photograph them for a magazine.
The juveniles agreed.
When police arrived, they found no pornographic images on his camera, and Suggs was released.
But when detectives interviewed the teens at length, they issued search warrants for his memory cards and say that’s when they found hundreds of pornographic images. All appeared to have been taken in Bellevue Park.
Suggs is being held on $200,000 bond.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death