URBANA, Ill. (AP) – Two eastern Illinois women have pleaded not guilty to aggravated driving under the influence after police say they ran over a man in separate cars after leaving a bar where they worked as topless dancers.
According to The News-Gazette, 18-year-old Alisha Desiree Bolton of Rantoul and 25-year-old Chelsea Dohman of Urbana were arraigned Thursday in Champaign County court.
Urbana police say the women left the Silver Bullet bar in Urbana around 2:15 a.m. on Jan. 25.
According to police, Bolton drove into 20-year-old Dylan Lyons of Tilton as he got out of a car. Then, police say, Dohman’s car struck Lyons.
Neither was arrested immediately, but police say tests later revealed cocaine in Bolton’s system and marijuana in Dohman’s.
Lyons suffered brain injuries and multiple broken bones.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death