ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The victim of this morning’s fatal shooting in South City has been identified.
Hoa Le, 37, was shot multiple times around 2 a.m. and died at the scene in the 6200 block of Michigan.
Le and another man were sitting in a car when a man walked up and announced a robbery.
Le was attempting to run away when he was shot in the chest, thigh and torso.
The business was closed at the time of the shooting.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death