ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman shot to death on Hodiamont in St. Louis last night was an innocent bystander who was taking a walk with her three young grandchildren.
Police say 46-year-old Juliette Cleveland-Davis was with her 4-, 5- and 7-year-old grandchildren when two groups began exchanging gunshots.
Cleveland-Davis died from a gunshot wound to the chest. The children were not injured.
The shooters remain at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death