(KMOX) – Several groups are calling for a vote recount on the Right to Farm issue that narrowly passed in the primary election.
Missouri’s Food for America, the Missouri Farmers Union and the Missouri Rural Crisis Center called it a deceptive amendment.
It passed by just 2,490 votes out of a nearly a million cast.
Opponents call it a statistical tie and say Missouri voters deserve a recount.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Trump Visits Boeing Plant In St. Louis, Talks Up Tax Reform
- Duckworth Will Not ‘Mindlessly Cater To Whims Of Cadet Bone Spurs’
- Austin Peterson Adds His Name to Senate Race
- Republican Senate Candidate Austin Petersen Sees Opportunity in Hawley Doubts
- Attorney Al Watkins: Grand Jury Issues Subpoena In Investigation Of Greitens
- Missouri Lawmaker Wants House Intern Program Suspended