ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOX) – A death investigation is underway right now in St. Charles.
Police aren’t saying much yet, but officers remain on the scene of the one-story house on Red Cedar Ct., not far from Highway 94 and the Page Ave. extension.
Initial reports were of a shooting with two victims.
A neighbor says a woman in her early 20s was taken to an ambulance. She also saw a man taken into a police car, but he was not apparently in custody.
She says that a young man owns the house and has for about six years. She says he has had several roommates but never any trouble.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death