By Chris Kral
Nick Saban and his no. 7 ranked Alabama steamrolled no. 21 ranked Texas A&M last night to the tune of 59-0.
To make matters worse – even their injured players were winning, but more specifically Kenyan Drake.
Although he’s sidelined with a fractured leg for the season, that didn’t stop Drake from making waves with what he packed into his injury scooter’s basket.
You may be wondering what he packed. Well, it was a box of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies. Because, why not?
Here’s 6 reasons why Kenyan Drake was the real star of the Alabama-Texas A&M blowout:
1. Kenyan Drake is the recruiter you need.
Kenyan Drake's Little Debbies are transferring to Florida to play QB.— The Ostrich (@ALostrich) October 19, 2014
2. Kenyan Drake is inspirational.
I might make Kenyan Drake my wallpaper just because of the oatmeal pies.— Reggie Pendergrass (@BattlesReggie) October 18, 2014
3. Kenyan Drake is a hero. https://twitter.com/austingaddis/status/523610726804774912
4. Kenyan Drake knows what you want.
Kenyan Drake with a basket full of Oatmeal Cream Pies is all I've ever wanted— Brian Oliu (@beoliu) October 18, 2014
5. Kenyan Drake knows how to live.
kenyan drake knows how to do it pic.twitter.com/ZAEtcFYiOj— MATTMAN〽️ (@Matt_bensabat) October 18, 2014
6. ‘Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?’ https://twitter.com/LostLettermen/status/523642336522555392 It was Kenyan Drake.
BONUS: What are your thoughts, Kenyan?
Wish I could've gotten a slice of the pie on the field today even though its obvious that i had my fair share on the sidelines lol #RollTide— Kenyan Drake™ (@KDx32) October 18, 2014
Couldn’t have said it better myself.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories [display-posts category=”sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]