ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The son of St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley has been linked to 18 St. Louis area gas station robberies.
Phillip Goodwin, 37, of University City, turned himself into Florissant Police Wednesday night. A warrant was issued for Goodwin’s arrest after a robbery at a Circle K Gas Station on South New Florissant Road on Oct. 8.
Police say after further investigations, Goodwin was named a suspect in 17 other robberies.
Goodwin had been released from prison earlier this year after serving part of a 22-year sentence for a previous robbery.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death