ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Starting today, Ameren Missouri customers will start receiving their new-look energy statements.
The new bill won’t be a postcard, it will now be an enclosed, full-page statement with graphics.
Assistant Vice President of Customer Experience Tara Oglesby describes it as a cleaner, easier-to-read format.
“On the top right of the statement customers will see very clearly their billing information, their last payment, when their next payment is due and any other information related to the amount that they owe,” Oglesby explains.
She says the charges are spelled out more clearly and are the first thing you notice upon opening the statement.
Even before the first bill is mailed out, Ogelsby says the new format already received customer approval during the design stage.
The full-page, enclosed bills replace the old postcard-style format and they’ll start going out this week.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Trump Visits Boeing Plant In St. Louis, Talks Up Tax Reform
- Missouri Governor Indicted On Felony Invasion Of Privacy Charge
- Duckworth Will Not ‘Mindlessly Cater To Whims Of Cadet Bone Spurs’
- Incoming Snow, Ice Could Impact Driving Conditions
- Giraffe Born at Kansas City Zoo Weighs 105 Pounds
- Jake Bain’s Success Story To Be Featured At Blues Pride Night