ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – More information now on a shooting and crash on Interstate 70 Thursday morning.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says it was not a random shooting, but rather a case of domestic violence.
A patrol sergeant says they don’t know much because all parties involved are being uncooperative.
This they do know – a man and woman were being chased in a car by another man on I-70, when the second man allegedly fired shots at the first vehicle with the couple inside it. That vehicle crashed.
However, the sergeant says the victims gave emergency crews fake names and even fled the hospital.
Police say it will be hard to investigate further with little to go on.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- SIUE Soccer Player Suspended over Fake IDs
- Court to hear LGBT woman’s claim of harassment at senior living facility
- Open Wounds – The Impact of Gun Violence in St. Louis
- Trooper Injured When Car Hit By Alleged Drunk Driver
- Injured Pontoon Beach Police Officer Comes Home
- Mother’s Boyfriend Charged in Two-Year-Old’s Death