ST. LOUIS – Join the St. Louis Blues as they transform Scottrade Center into party central for Mardi Gras Month.
The concourse at Section 124 will host special events for every February home game, including live music, the Blues Beer Garden, live food action stations featuring New Orleans-inspired menu items – including an all-you-can-eat VIP station – as well as Blues giveaways and prizes.
The club is also offering Fat Bluesdays all-you-can-eat seats – a ticket package for every Tuesday game in February that includes a special unlimited food area featuring hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, chips and soda.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early as doors to Scottrade Center will open an hour and a half prior to puck drop throughout February.
For more information on Mardi Gras Month, including the “Fat Bluesdays” ticket package, visit the Blues website.
List of Events:
· Feb. 3rd vs. Tampa Bay – Entertainment sponsored by 1860’s – Carrie and the Catapults
· Feb. 8th vs. Chicago – Entertainment sponsored by RUTH CHRIS – Rocky Mountain Oysters
· Feb. 10th vs. Arizona – Entertainment sponsored by BALLPARK VILLAGE – DJ @ PBR Bar & The Barn
· Feb. 17th vs. Dallas – Entertainment sponsored by LLYWELYN’S – Band TBD
· Feb. 20th vs. Boston – Entertainment sponsored by OB CLARK’S – Dale Blue Band
· Feb. 21st vs. Pittsburgh – Entertainment sponsored by HARD ROCK CAFE – Band TBD
· Feb. 24th vs. Montreal – Entertainment sponsored by JOHNNY’S – The Travelling Band