ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Additional air monitoring stations have been set up around the Clemens House in North Saint Louis following a fire.

Related Story: EPA Finds Asbestos in Debris Near Historic Mansion

Mayor Krewson’s spokesman reports in a release, the air monitoring devices set up around the site did not detect airborne asbestos Thursday.

The additional monitors put into place will determine the next steps.

The EPA is still warning people to avoid touching, picking up or moving any debris from the fire. Also residents should avoid tracking dust and debris into their homes.

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Listen Live