CDC Expands Petland Puppies InvestigationThe CDC expands its investigation of a multi-state outbreak of infections linked to puppies sold at a national pet store.
Puppies Infect Humans With Bacterial IllnessThe CDC says a new bacterial outbreak has sickened 39 people in seven states, including Missouri, all cases transmitted by puppies.
Missouri Puppies Linked to Multi-State Campylobacter OutbreakA majority of those affected recently purchased a puppy from Petland, visited the store, or visited someone with a puppy sold through Petland.
HSMO Rescues 26 Dogs From 'Horrid' Home Near Kansas CityEach dog was be examined by the Humane Society of Missouri’s shelter veterinary team, cared for by shelter staff and will made available for adoption as soon as possible.
Golden Retriever Gives Birth to Green Puppy, Named 'Forest'In the Scottish Highlands, a golden retriever gave birth to a green puppy.
A Few Things to Remember on National Puppy DayHere's a few tips to keep in mind when searching for your new fur-ever friend.
53 Puppies Die of Overheating in Truck in Southwest Missouri``There is no reason to think this is intentional. It's just a horrible accident. I'm a big animal lover, and I hate it. But if it's an accident, we can't charge anybody.''
Jefferson County Man Sentenced for Killing Two PuppiesA Jefferson County man is sentenced to six months in jail and six months probation for killing two puppies he claimed were "sick."
39 Chihuahuas, Small Mixed Breed Dogs Rescued By Humane SocietyThe owner in Carter County planned to load them into a truck and dump them at the side of the highway.
Humane Society Rescues 10 Basset Hound PuppiesThe Humane Society of Missouri says its Animal Cruelty Task Force has rescued 10 critically ill basset hound puppies from a Missouri breeding facility.
Dodgers All-Star Campaign Goes To The DogsYasiel Puig & others post video with puppies to remind fans to vote.
Puppy Recovers from Bungee Cord Abuse, Gets AdoptedStaff at the Humane Society of Missouri nicknamed the 5-month-old black Lab mix "Wilson'' because the cord had caused his head to swell to the size of a soccer ball.

More From CBS St. Louis

Download The App
Watch CBSN Live

Listen Live