ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) — The Muny has set the dates for the 2012 season, its 94th year in Forest Park.
The 2012 slate, which includes what The Muny is calling 4 1/2 Muny Premieres, is the first season under new Executive Producer Mike Isaacson. It has prospects of being a significant upgrade both in the mix of titles presented, but also in production values and staging assets.
The schedule kicks off:
- June 18 – 24 Thoroughly Modern Millie
- June 25- July 1 Chicago
- July 5 – 13 Disney’s Aladdin ( slated for 9 performances)
- July 16-22 “Dreamgirls”
- July 23-29 Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- July 30 – August 5 Pirates! (or, Gilbert & Sullivan Plunder’d)
- Season ends August 6- 12 The King and I
Renewals for current season ticket holder are currently underway. New subscriptions will go on sale March 3. Single tickets become available June 2 for the 2012 season. The Muny is also offering a 4 equal payment option for existing subscribers who will be renewing their seats.
“I’m excited by my first Muny season,” say Mike Isaacson. “Stylistically and musically there’s something for everyone.”
For more information, contact The Muny at (314) 361 – 1900, or click on their website below.