Florissant Family Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Greg Branson

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A Florissant family of seven ends has been released from a local hospital, after being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fire officials say the family was taken to the hospital Friday morning, after being overcome by fumes at their home in the 14-hundred block of Kew Gardens.

Officials say the fumes apparently came from a gas generator running in the garage.

Copyright KMOX Radio

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS St. Louis

Live Inspired
Photography In A Flash

Listen Live