Majestic Restaurant and Bar Closing Sunday
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) - Customers are saying farewell to a Central West End restaurant.
Majestic Restaurant and Bar, known for its Greek food, will be closing late this week after many decades at the corner of Laclede and Euclid.
Co-owner Bill Politis is 79 years old, and he’s been in business for 53 years. He says after that long, it’s time to go.
Politis says someone offered to buy the corner to put in a barbecue restaurant. Majestic’s last day will be Sunday, April 6.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Jerry Costello Expressway Dedicated in Honor of Former Congressman
- Iowa Family Still Waiting on Report of Son’s Lake of the Ozarks Drowning
- Clayton Teaming Up with Operation Food Search for Ferguson Families in Need
- Fraternity Offers to Cover Funeral Costs for Michael Brown
- U.S. Senators Asking for Federal Help for Damaged Ferguson Businesses
- Six Mile Regional Library Set for Reopening in Granite City