ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) – Customers are saying farewell to a Central West End restaurant.
Majestic Restaurant and Bar, known for its Greek food, will be closing late this week after many decades at the corner of Laclede and Euclid.
Co-owner Bill Politis is 79 years old, and he’s been in business for 53 years. He says after that long, it’s time to go.
Politis says someone offered to buy the corner to put in a barbecue restaurant. Majestic’s last day will be Sunday, April 6.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Greitens Eases Proposed Cuts to Home Care, School Busing
- Woman Stabbed at GM Plant in Wentzville; Suspect Sought
- Medical Marijuana Could be on the Mo. 2018 Ballot
- 13 People Face Charges in Hannibal Drug Conspiracy
- New Business District to Help Improve Edwardsville Shopping Center
- Update: Cardinals Mystery Bus Trip Was to an Escape Room