Majestic Restaurant and Bar Closing Sunday
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) - Customers are saying farewell to a Central West End restaurant.
Majestic Restaurant and Bar, known for its Greek food, will be closing late this week after many decades at the corner of Laclede and Euclid.
Co-owner Bill Politis is 79 years old, and he’s been in business for 53 years. He says after that long, it’s time to go.
Politis says someone offered to buy the corner to put in a barbecue restaurant. Majestic’s last day will be Sunday, April 6.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Florissant State Rep. Changing Parties
- Belleville Hospital Issued ‘Intent To Deny’ on Relocation Project
- Two East St. Louis Men Arrested, Wanted in Connection to College Student’s Death
- Youth-Advocacy Group Will Track Dollars Pledged to Ferguson
- St. Louis Mother, Son Injured in Botanical Heights Shooting
- Judge Rebuffs East St. Louis Bid to Retake Housing Authority