Body Found in Manchester Pond
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A body was found, face-down, in a pond in Manchester this morning.
A passerby saw the body and called 911.
“The investigation is really, really in its early stages,” says St. Louis County police officer and spokesman Brian Schellman.
Schellman says the body is an elderly female, believed to live in the Reflection Cove apartments.
There’s no indication, at this point, of foul play.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Hundreds Of Thousands Of Tomatoes Rotting In Field Due To Heat Wave
- Mo. Unveils Aid Effort To Ferguson Businesses
- UPDATE: Man Charged in Death of 6-Year-Old Boy
- Missouri Dairy Farmers Urge Veto Override
- Police Operations Scaled Down in Ferguson
- Attorney: Police ‘Spoon-Fed’ Suspect With Information About Armed Robbery