ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A body was found, face-down, in a pond in Manchester this morning.
A passerby saw the body and called 911.
“The investigation is really, really in its early stages,” says St. Louis County police officer and spokesman Brian Schellman.
Schellman says the body is an elderly female, believed to live in the Reflection Cove apartments.
There’s no indication, at this point, of foul play.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- KMOX’s Fred Bodimer Awarded Archbishop’s Excellence in Communication Award
- Countdown to Trump: Taxes And Your Money
- St. Louis Mayoral Candidates Face-Off at Mayoral Forum
- U.S. Appeals Court Reinstates Suit Over Missouri Alcohol Ads
- Missourians to Take Part in Inaugural Activities, Ceremonies
- Missouri, Illinois Provide Inauguration Tickets to Constituents