Body Found in Manchester Pond
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A body was found, face-down, in a pond in Manchester this morning.
A passerby saw the body and called 911.
“The investigation is really, really in its early stages,” says St. Louis County police officer and spokesman Brian Schellman.
Schellman says the body is an elderly female, believed to live in the Reflection Cove apartments.
There’s no indication, at this point, of foul play.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Clair County Board Approves Zoning Change for Medical Marijuana Farm
- Circus Harmony Performers Return Home After Getting Stuck in Israel
- One Dead in South City Shooting
- Urban Planner Compares St. Louis to Other Big Cities
- The Sports Hub: Scott Miller, ‘The Commish’ Rick Hummel
- Under the Radar Primary Looming For GOP County Executive Race