ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A body was found, face-down, in a pond in Manchester this morning.
A passerby saw the body and called 911.
“The investigation is really, really in its early stages,” says St. Louis County police officer and spokesman Brian Schellman.
Schellman says the body is an elderly female, believed to live in the Reflection Cove apartments.
There’s no indication, at this point, of foul play.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Stolen Base at World Series Means Free Tacos at Taco Bell
- Election Director: County is as Prepared as Can Be For Nov. 8th
- Derailed Coal Train Knocks Out Power For Hundreds
- Infant Dies, 2 Other Children Badly Hurt in St. Louis Fire
- UFCW to Vote on Schnucks Contract Tonight
- STL Medical Society Pres. Sees Good & Bad with Affordable Care Act