Body Found in Manchester Pond
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A body was found, face-down, in a pond in Manchester this morning.
A passerby saw the body and called 911.
“The investigation is really, really in its early stages,” says St. Louis County police officer and spokesman Brian Schellman.
Schellman says the body is an elderly female, believed to live in the Reflection Cove apartments.
There’s no indication, at this point, of foul play.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- New App ‘Goober’ Is Like ‘Uber’ Except It’s Allowed in St. Louis
- Mehlville Not Allowing Teachers Out of Contracts
- 30 Drownings in Missouri, Surpasses Last Year’s Total
- Rev. Sharpton Will be in Ferguson for March, Vigil
- St. Louis City Barbershops to Help Lower STD’s
- $180 Million Bond Issue- St. Louis Fire Dept Wants Upgrades