Study: What Time Do You Get to Work?
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Are St. Louisians early to rise and head into the office?
Or do we like to hit the snooze button and go into work later than most?
A new study by the group FiveThirtyEight posed this question nationwide: What time do you get to work? The overall national average is 7:55 am.
But here in the St. Louis area, it was just a bit earlier—7:50 a.m.
The earliest median time to get into work was found in Houston, Phoenix, and Riverside, Calif. at 7:45 a.m.
The latest? New York City, where workers say they get to the office, on average, at 8:20 a.m. each day.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE HEALTH NEWS:
- St. Louis County Tests for West Nile Virus, City Does Not
- Survey: Doctors Putting Patients At Risk While Being Sick At Work
- Man’s Ear Bitten Off During Eastern Missouri Dispute
- Important Vote on Coal Waste Near Missouri River Expected This Week
- New Drug for Obesity to Show Promising Results
- Health Dept. to Study Residents Near Bridgeton Landfill