ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Are St. Louisians early to rise and head into the office?
Or do we like to hit the snooze button and go into work later than most?
A new study by the group FiveThirtyEight posed this question nationwide: What time do you get to work? The overall national average is 7:55 am.
But here in the St. Louis area, it was just a bit earlier—7:50 a.m.
The earliest median time to get into work was found in Houston, Phoenix, and Riverside, Calif. at 7:45 a.m.
The latest? New York City, where workers say they get to the office, on average, at 8:20 a.m. each day.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE HEALTH NEWS:
- VIDEO: The Best Way to Carry a Car Seat
- Medicaid Cuts Could be Disastrous for Mo. Seniors
- Study: Half of Americans Spend Entire Paycheck on Living Expenses
- Study Finds Cell Phone Use Linked to Carpal Tunnel
- Local Author Gives Advice on Handling Cancer Diagnosis
- Local Hospital Ranks Top 50 in ‘Best Children’s Hospitals’