ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Are St. Louisians early to rise and head into the office?
Or do we like to hit the snooze button and go into work later than most?
A new study by the group FiveThirtyEight posed this question nationwide: What time do you get to work? The overall national average is 7:55 am.
But here in the St. Louis area, it was just a bit earlier—7:50 a.m.
The earliest median time to get into work was found in Houston, Phoenix, and Riverside, Calif. at 7:45 a.m.
The latest? New York City, where workers say they get to the office, on average, at 8:20 a.m. each day.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE HEALTH NEWS:
- Many Nurses Lack Knowledge Of Health Risks For New Moms, Study Says
- Express Scripts to Limit Opioids; Doctors Concerned
- Study: Binge-Watching TV Shows Causes Poor Sleep Quality, Insomnia
- SLU Brain Surgery Research Gains National Attention
- Substance Abuse Linked to Consuming Energy Drinks, Study Says
- Drinking Beer May Lead To Mental Clarity, Study Says