ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Hail, Storms Threaten St. Louis-Area Tuesday Afternoon
- St. Louis-Area Dominates Top 10 Ranking of Missouri High Schools
- 20 Years On, A Friendly Habit Becomes A Self-Appointed ‘Job’
- Judge W. Brent Powell Appointed to Missouri Supreme Court
- Police: Missouri Body Encased in Concrete Likely Missing Man
- Actor Nick Offerman to Give Illinois’ Commencement Address