ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Ready, Set, Go–4th of July Fairs Sparkle
- How the Circus Saved the Life of a North St. Louis Native
- Man Shot to Death Along Riverfront Trail in St. Louis
- Parents of Slain Child Warn Against Celebratory Gunfire
- Kroenke Among Developers Interested in Maryland Heights
- Rauner, Lawmakers Not Done Yet With Illinois Budget