ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Area Will Have a 2nd Chance to See The Eclipse in 2024
- Judge Refuses to Delay Trial for Would-Be Solar Eclipse Watcher
- Chocolate May Help Prevent Irregular Heartbeat, Study Says
- A Minor Leaguer Named ‘Mooney’ Hit a Home Run After The Eclipse
- Risk of Death Doubled By Alternative Cancer Treatments, Study Says
- Entire US Takes in Eclipse Mania, We Follow the National Coverage