Anheuser-Busch, Teamsters Reach Deal
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri National Guard Completes Departure from Ferguson
- Group Plans to File Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Police Departments
- St. Louis Facing Needed Upgrades to Aging Water Infrastructure
- CVC Offers Waiting Lounge for Parents During One Direction Concert
- Lawsuit Filed for Alleged Michael Brown Juvenile Records
- Report: How Safe Are St. Louis Drivers?