ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- At Least 10,000 Shoppers Expected to Attend Gypsy Caravan
- Metro East Officials Still Fighting for NGA West HQ
- It’s Real and It’s Here — Fitz’s Hard Root Beer
- One Reason Women in Abusive Situations Don’t Leave? Their Pets.
- Chronic Itching – Is It All Just in Your Head?
- Illinois Dems, GOP Back Talking Day After Shouting, Booing