ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Photos: Planned Renovations to Old St. Louis Run-Down Factory
- Missouri Humane Society Rescues 51 Dogs from Arkansas
- ‘Outside In: Paint for Peace’ Exhibit set to Debut Murals from Ferguson Protests
- Mizzou Graduate Coalition Continues Fighting for Union
- Fenton Wastewater Plant Fully Operational Again
- BackStoppers Sees Increased Donations for Officer Flamion