ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri Woman Gets Illinois Prison Time in Son’s Death
- Meet the Competitors of Food Fight: The Muddled Pig & Robie’s Restaurant
- Lengthy Kingshighway Bridge Project Wrapping Up
- Hard Times for Sears as Retailer Notes Doubt About Future
- St. Louis Police: Crash Victim’s Body Went Unnoticed
- Anheuser-Busch Releases MLB-Inspired Budweiser