ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Trump Visits Boeing Plant In St. Louis, Talks Up Tax Reform
- Missouri Governor Indicted On Felony Invasion Of Privacy Charge
- Duckworth Will Not ‘Mindlessly Cater To Whims Of Cadet Bone Spurs’
- Incoming Snow, Ice Could Impact Driving Conditions
- Giraffe Born at Kansas City Zoo Weighs 105 Pounds
- Jake Bain’s Success Story To Be Featured At Blues Pride Night