ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Teamster-represented employees at Anheuser-Busch have ratified the tentative agreement reached on March 21.
The five-year contract covers Teamster-represented employees at AB’s 12 U.S. breweries.
“We appreciate the hard work and professionalism of the union negotiators that helped craft an agreement that responds to changes in the marketplace, and that is good for both our people and our company,” Anheuser-Busch said in a statement.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Injured Hazelwood Police Officer Craig Tudor Awarded Purple Heart
- Missouri Could Face $3 Billion Loss in Tax Credits
- St. Louis County Library Expands ‘Recycled Reads’ Program
- St. Louis County Council to Vote on Replacing Two Bridges
- Fight for Confederate Monument May Settle Out of Court
- University of Missouri Might Revoke Cosby’s Honorary Degree