ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – It wasn’t windy and there was no rain, but a house collapsed in south St. Louis Sunday afternoon.
Three people inside the house got out safely and no one was injured.
The scene of the collapse was in the 4300 block of Delor, near Morganford.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- School Districts Begin Dealing With Transportation Budget Cuts
- UPDATE: Child With Lighter or Matches Started Fire That Injured 11
- Judge Rules Ameren Missouri Plant Violates Clean Air Act
- 57-Year-Old Man Dies After Being Tased by Police
- Multiple Anit-Trump Protests Planned at Sen. Blunt’s Office Tuesday
- American Water Says Cloudy Water in St. Louis, St. Charles Isn’t Dangerous