ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – It wasn’t windy and there was no rain, but a house collapsed in south St. Louis Sunday afternoon.
Three people inside the house got out safely and no one was injured.
The scene of the collapse was in the 4300 block of Delor, near Morganford.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Thrillist: St. Louis is America’s Most Overlooked City
- Blues Name Pietrangelo 21st Captain in Franchise History
- Indy Cars Set To Go Racing At Gateway Motorsports Park In 2017
- Union Station Wants to Be North America’s Holiday Destination
- Photos: Planned Renovations to Old St. Louis Run-Down Factory
- Missouri Humane Society Rescues 51 Dogs from Arkansas