The St. Louis Blues sign goalie Brian Elliott to a three-year contract extension. The extension will pay the 29-year-old $7.5 million over those three years.
Chris Kerber chats with general manager Doug Armstrong following the announcement of Brian Elliott’s contract extension.
Rams Linebacker James Laurinaitis joined Sports Open Line recapping the Rams Draft and what the team expects for the 2014 season.
SIU Carbondale AD Mario Moccia talks student welfare with Mike Kelly on Sports Open Line.
Jim Powers of High School Sports Caravan releases the rosters of the 4th annual PNC Bank High School Baseball Showcase between Missouri and Illinois at Busch Stadium in St. Louis on June 12th.
- ACKERMAN: It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the (Sports) Year
- CBS Sports’ Jay Feely On Week 3 Browns-Colts Matchup, More
- Inside Pitch: Cardinals Share Their Favorite Baseball Memories As Kids
- Blues Add Hall of Famer Larry Robinson to Front Office
- Cardinals Win 8-5, Sweep Reds
- WWE Insiders Pick No Mercy 2017