Sports Open Line: Blues Goalie Brian Elliott, Chris Kerber with Doug Armstrong, Rams Linebacker James Laurinaitis
The St. Louis Blues sign goalie Brian Elliott to a three-year contract extension. The extension will pay the 29-year-old $7.5 million over those three years.
Chris Kerber chats with general manager Doug Armstrong following the announcement of Brian Elliott’s contract extension.
Rams Linebacker James Laurinaitis joined Sports Open Line recapping the Rams Draft and what the team expects for the 2014 season.
SIU Carbondale AD Mario Moccia talks student welfare with Mike Kelly on Sports Open Line.
Jim Powers of High School Sports Caravan releases the rosters of the 4th annual PNC Bank High School Baseball Showcase between Missouri and Illinois at Busch Stadium in St. Louis on June 12th.
- Sports Open Line: Tony La Russa, Adam Wainwright, Bob Costas, Joe Buck
- McGwire: ‘I Don’t Ever Care To Speak To’ Canseco Again
- 6 Stars Of The World Cup, Where Are They Now?
- Reggie Wayne’s 4 Most Ridiculous Colts Training Camp Entrances
- 10 Players Who Could Get Traded At MLB Trade Deadline
- 5 NFL Teams Already Out Of Contention For 2014 Season