The St. Louis Blues sign goalie Brian Elliott to a three-year contract extension. The extension will pay the 29-year-old $7.5 million over those three years.
Chris Kerber chats with general manager Doug Armstrong following the announcement of Brian Elliott’s contract extension.
Rams Linebacker James Laurinaitis joined Sports Open Line recapping the Rams Draft and what the team expects for the 2014 season.
SIU Carbondale AD Mario Moccia talks student welfare with Mike Kelly on Sports Open Line.
Jim Powers of High School Sports Caravan releases the rosters of the 4th annual PNC Bank High School Baseball Showcase between Missouri and Illinois at Busch Stadium in St. Louis on June 12th.
- 5 Things: Sweet 16 And Elite 8 Weekend
- Maye’s Last Second Shot Sends UNC To Final Four With 75-73 Win Over Kentucky
- South Carolina Beats Florida 77-70, Makes First Trip To Final Four
- Blues Drop a Tough One to the Flames
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years
- Gonzaga Trounces Xavier 83-59 To Advance To First Final Four In School History