Tom Voss to Join Board of Grand Center
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Grand Center announced today that Ameren Corporation Executive Chairman Thomas R. Voss has been appointed to its Board of Directors.
“I am excited to welcome Tom to Grand Center’s Board of Directors,” said Ken Kranzberg, Grand Center, Inc. Board Chairman. “Tom brings a wealth of expertise in business, an expansive leadership role in the St. Louis civic community as well as a deep passion for the arts. Tom and his wife Carol know Grand Center and its many institutions quite well, and he’ll be a major addition to the Grand Center Board,” Kranzberg said.
Thomas R. Voss is retiring July 1 as executive chairman of Ameren Corporation, and will begin serving on the Grand Center Board in September 2014.
In addition to Grand Center, Tom serves on several St. Louis area civic and arts organizations, including Dance St. Louis (Chairman Emeritus), The MUNY and St. Louis Regional Chamber as well as national industry boards of EEI (executive committee) and AEIC.
Voss was former chairman of the board of the St. Louis Regional Chamber.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Men with Certain Pattern of Baldness Have Increased Risk of Prostate Cancer
- Mold Temporarily Closes Classrooms in South St. Louis Grade School
- Holder Announces a Study of Racial Bias in Police Departments
- Two Northern Illinois Residents Dead from West Nile Virus
- Dotson and Officers Preparing for Protestors at Weekend Games
- Rick Stream Distancing Himself from Campaign Troubles of Opponent