ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say the man killed in this morning’s high-speed crash in north St. Louis was a city resident.
Officers say 26-year-old Aaron Clark lost control of his SUV on Hall Street near Adelaide while attempting to pass a car.
The vehicle slammed into a utility pole.
Police say Clark died at the scene, and a 20-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Study Shows Biggest Loser Candidates Regained Weight Over Time
- St. Charles Considers Sales Tax Hike
- Black Jack Bans Use Of Phones, Hand-Held Devices Behind The Wheel
- First Lady Michelle Obama Reads to Thayer Elementary Students
- Illinois Retail Medical Marijuana Sales Top $2M in April
- Midwest BankCentre Makes Holy Alliance With North St. Louis Church