ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say the man killed in this morning’s high-speed crash in north St. Louis was a city resident.
Officers say 26-year-old Aaron Clark lost control of his SUV on Hall Street near Adelaide while attempting to pass a car.
The vehicle slammed into a utility pole.
Police say Clark died at the scene, and a 20-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Help Police Track Down CWE Robbery Suspect
- Missouri Governor Says He Doesn’t Want to be UM President
- Nixon Vetoes Missouri Tax Break, Litigation Bills
- GOP, Democrats Call for $1B for Higher Education
- Missouri Supreme Court Reverses Officer’s $7.5 Million Award
- Artifacts Found at New NGA Site To Be Analyzed