ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say the man killed in this morning’s high-speed crash in north St. Louis was a city resident.
Officers say 26-year-old Aaron Clark lost control of his SUV on Hall Street near Adelaide while attempting to pass a car.
The vehicle slammed into a utility pole.
Police say Clark died at the scene, and a 20-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Authorities May Close Parts of Missouri Rivers to Paddlers
- Missouri GOP Lawmakers, Kinder Slam Obama Bathroom Guidance
- KISS Frontmen to Open Rock & Brews Restaurant in Chesterfield
- Meramec Caverns to Stay Closed Through Holiday Weekend
- New Ferguson Police Chief Says It’s a ‘Sleepy Town’
- LISTEN: Backes Chokes Up Telling Story About Ott