One Dead, One Critically Injured in North St. Louis Crash
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Police say the man killed in this morning’s high-speed crash in north St. Louis was a city resident.
Officers say 26-year-old Aaron Clark lost control of his SUV on Hall Street near Adelaide while attempting to pass a car.
The vehicle slammed into a utility pole.
Police say Clark died at the scene, and a 20-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Kiddie Porn Possession Lands Granite City Man In Prison Again
- Three Shootings in St. Louis
- Judge: Plane Crash Surviving Child Can Stay With Half-Sister
- Missouri Lawmakers Get Back to Work
- Tips Sought in Recent Ferguson Murder Case
- Shrewsbury Police Looking for Public’s Help