ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say the man killed in this morning’s high-speed crash in north St. Louis was a city resident.
Officers say 26-year-old Aaron Clark lost control of his SUV on Hall Street near Adelaide while attempting to pass a car.
The vehicle slammed into a utility pole.
Police say Clark died at the scene, and a 20-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Cloudy Water Alert Issued for St. Louis, St. Charles Counties
- Pamela Hupp Arraignment Pushed Back to Jan. 30
- Plan for Downtown MLS Stadium ‘Running Out of Mulligans’
- Suspect in Theft of 11 ATVs Caught, Two More at Large
- How to Deal With Struggling Parents Out in Public
- Congregation Returns to St. Louis Church Damaged by Arsonist