One Dead, One Critically Injured in North St. Louis Crash
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Police say the man killed in this morning’s high-speed crash in north St. Louis was a city resident.
Officers say 26-year-old Aaron Clark lost control of his SUV on Hall Street near Adelaide while attempting to pass a car.
The vehicle slammed into a utility pole.
Police say Clark died at the scene, and a 20-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri Falls in ‘Least Rude’ Category for Drivers
- Domestic Violence in St. Louis By the Numbers
- Illinois Medical Marijuana Applications Due Monday
- Ft. Leonard Wood Commander Says Recruiting Remains Competitive
- Ferguson Protestors Target Steve Stenger
- Tension Marks Missouri Education Goals Rewrite