ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say the man killed in this morning’s high-speed crash in north St. Louis was a city resident.
Officers say 26-year-old Aaron Clark lost control of his SUV on Hall Street near Adelaide while attempting to pass a car.
The vehicle slammed into a utility pole.
Police say Clark died at the scene, and a 20-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Urban League National Convention Back in St. Louis
- Ellisville Mayor Proposes Prop P Funded City Hall
- Tax Free Weekend Saves Savvy Parents Money
- Sen. Blunt Explains Support of Healthcare Repeal
- Miriam Academy Creates New Learning Environment
- Tanker Truck Slid Off Downtown Highway 44 Near Washington