ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say the man killed in this morning’s high-speed crash in north St. Louis was a city resident.
Officers say 26-year-old Aaron Clark lost control of his SUV on Hall Street near Adelaide while attempting to pass a car.
The vehicle slammed into a utility pole.
Police say Clark died at the scene, and a 20-year-old male passenger is in critical condition.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Child Dies After Florissant Crash
- Downtown Music Fest Contract Canceled
- Feeding An Army On Thanksgiving
- Pro-Choice Missouri Issues Statement On Colorado Clinic Attack
- Two Killed In Friday Crashes, Including Town Mayor
- Police Looking for Help Finding Bank Robber