Police: Man Might be Responsible for 4 Armed Robberies
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Detectives from four St. Louis County police departments are trying to confirm suspicions that the same man is responsible for four armed robberies at four gas stations in four days.
In each case, the suspect is described as a middle-aged, heavy-set black man with some facial hair. He strikes early in the morning and flees on foot.
In at least a couple of the hold-ups, he’s holding something in a bag and claims he has a weapon, but never shows one.
The robberies occurred at the Phillips 66 on St. Charles Rock Road in Bridgeton on Monday, in unincorporated St. Louis County on Tuesday, at the Petro Mart on Page in Overland Wednesday and at the Mobil on Olive in Creve Coeur this morning.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Two St. Peters Confinement Officers Assaulted by Suspect
- 3 Accused of Bid to Steal Trailer Loaded with Toilet Paper
- St. Louis County Unveils Online Interactive Budget to Public
- Man Accused of Using $476K in Employer’s Funds for Strippers
- UMSL Criminologist: Half of STL Murders Concentrated In North City
- Local Artist Sells T-Shirts: ‘Shoot Your Local Heroin Dealer’