Police: Man Might be Responsible for 4 Armed Robberies
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Detectives from four St. Louis County police departments are trying to confirm suspicions that the same man is responsible for four armed robberies at four gas stations in four days.
In each case, the suspect is described as a middle-aged, heavy-set black man with some facial hair. He strikes early in the morning and flees on foot.
In at least a couple of the hold-ups, he’s holding something in a bag and claims he has a weapon, but never shows one.
The robberies occurred at the Phillips 66 on St. Charles Rock Road in Bridgeton on Monday, in unincorporated St. Louis County on Tuesday, at the Petro Mart on Page in Overland Wednesday and at the Mobil on Olive in Creve Coeur this morning.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- St. Louis, 155th Homicide
- Gun Recovered in Officer Involved Shooting in Berkeley
- Homicide #154 for St. Louis
- Appeals Court Orders New Trial in Purse, Cellphone Robbery
- Area Officers on Edge After Officers Killed in NY, Florida
- Woman Kidnapped, Bound with Duct Tape