1 Injured in Officer-Involved Shooting
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis County Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting in Bel-Ridge.
It happened around 3 p.m. Monday in the 3400 block of Elmhurst.
Authorities tell KMOX that one person was shot by police after displaying a hand gun. The victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The circumstances surrounding the incident are still not known.
No police officers were injured.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- O’Fallon Parents Get Max for Caging Autistic Son
- Gun Thefts Up in St. Louis 65 Percent Compared to Last Year
- SLPOA President: St. Louis Police are Hesitant from Lack of Support
- Update: Former Ill. School District Employee Indicted; District Says No Misconduct
- Police Search for Strong-arm Robbery Suspects
- Police Search for Suicidal Man Last Spotted in Wildwood