1 Injured in Officer-Involved Shooting
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis County Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting in Bel-Ridge.
It happened around 3 p.m. Monday in the 3400 block of Elmhurst.
Authorities tell KMOX that one person was shot by police after displaying a hand gun. The victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The circumstances surrounding the incident are still not known.
No police officers were injured.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Saturday Night Shooting Leaves Man In Critical Condition
- Charges Filed Against Two Men in Sexual Attack of a Child
- Nixon Commutes Kimber Edwards’ Sentence to Life Without Parole
- 19-Year-Old Dies in North St. Louis Shooting
- St. Louis County Police Urged to Strengthen Protest Planning
- Senators Seek Prison Time Reduction For Some Offenders