1 Injured in Officer-Involved Shooting
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis County Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting in Bel-Ridge.
It happened around 3 p.m. Monday in the 3400 block of Elmhurst.
Authorities tell KMOX that one person was shot by police after displaying a hand gun. The victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The circumstances surrounding the incident are still not known.
No police officers were injured.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Fairview Heights Police Provide Area for ‘Safe Exchange’
- Report Suggests Major Changes in Policing Tactics
- Mo. Lawmakers Disagree on Murder Sentences for Minors
- Two Pair of Women Both Shot and Killed Days Apart in North St. Louis
- Missouri OKs Ending Life Sentences for Minors
- Voters Could Decide on Tax Raise for More St. Louis Police