1 Injured in Officer-Involved Shooting
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - St. Louis County Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting in Bel-Ridge.
It happened around 3 p.m. Monday in the 3400 block of Elmhurst.
Authorities tell KMOX that one person was shot by police after displaying a hand gun. The victim’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The circumstances surrounding the incident are still not known.
No police officers were injured.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Police Looking for Stolen Car Involved in Half-Dozen Chases
- Anti-Defamation League Sounds Warning About White Supremacists in Mo. Prisons
- Two Charged in Multiple Bank Robberies
- More Than 400 Pounds of Marijuana Chocolate Seized
- Normandy Man to be Executed for Murdering Ex-Wife’s Boyfriend
- Activist Warns Fed Panel That Warm Weather May Reignite Ferguson Violence: ‘We’re Not Ready’