High School Teacher Accused of Recording Peeping Tom Videos
BELLEVILLE, Ill. (KMOX) – A high school teacher in the Metro East is accused of being a video Peeping Tom.
Timothy Going, 43, a teacher and track coach at Fairfield Community High School near Mt. Vernon, faces charges of setting up a hidden camera inside the girls locker room, and again at a motel in Fairview Heights to spy on a member of the girls track team.
Going is jailed in Wayne County on $250,000 bond for a host of criminal counts, including unauthorized video recording and taping a victim under the age of 18.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Missouri Man Faces Execution for Raping, Killing 15-Year-Old
- Missouri Governor’s Son Cited for Driving While Intoxicated
- Man Charged in Swansea Stabbing That Left Woman Dead
- New Ill. Law Will Allow Families to Record Nursing Home Staff
- Major Case Squad Activated For Wellston Homicide
- Victim Identified In Burning Spanish Lake Home