BELLEVILLE, Ill. (KMOX) – A high school teacher in the Metro East is accused of being a video Peeping Tom.
Timothy Going, 43, a teacher and track coach at Fairfield Community High School near Mt. Vernon, faces charges of setting up a hidden camera inside the girls locker room, and again at a motel in Fairview Heights to spy on a member of the girls track team.
Going is jailed in Wayne County on $250,000 bond for a host of criminal counts, including unauthorized video recording and taping a victim under the age of 18.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Ferguson Says Body Cams can Help St. Louis Police Officers
- Creve Coeur Police Officer Injured in Crash
- St. Louis Man Sentenced to 40 Years in Shooting Death
- South St. Louis County Standoff Ends in Suicide
- Ministers Call Police ‘Domestic Terrorists’ After Galleria Arrests
- St. Louis Officer Interrupts Burglary Inside His Home