MoDOT Reopening Ramp From Route 100 to Route 109 Early
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Missouri Department of Transportation will reopen the ramp from westbound Route 100 to Route 109 after morning rush today.
Drivers should be aware that traffic to the north will be shifted after the ramp reopens so crews can continue to work on the roundabout between Route 100 and Route 109.
The ramp reconstruction was completed a week early.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- The Sports Hub: Scott Miller, ‘The Commish’ Rick Hummel
- Under the Radar Primary Looming For GOP County Executive Race
- July Marks Five Years Since 500 Missouri Dogs Were Rescued
- Lindenwood Faculty Member to Judge Miss Teen USA Pageant
- Billionaire Sinquefield Donates to Candidate Rick Stream’s Campaign
- Identifying Remains of Malaysian Airliner Victims Could Take Months