MoDOT Reopening Ramp From Route 100 to Route 109 Early
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Missouri Department of Transportation will reopen the ramp from westbound Route 100 to Route 109 after morning rush today.
Drivers should be aware that traffic to the north will be shifted after the ramp reopens so crews can continue to work on the roundabout between Route 100 and Route 109.
The ramp reconstruction was completed a week early.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Normandy Schools Working to Finish Hiring Before School Year Begins
- Attorney: Botched Execution Shows Process is ‘Callous Trial-and-Error’
- Missouri Schedules Execution of Convicted Killer Leon Taylor
- St. Louis County Executive Republican Candidates Face Off
- Attempted Gas Station Robbery Ends When Owner Pulls Handgun
- Man Arrested in Car Break In Case