MoDOT Reopening Ramp From Route 100 to Route 109 Early
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Missouri Department of Transportation will reopen the ramp from westbound Route 100 to Route 109 after morning rush today.
Drivers should be aware that traffic to the north will be shifted after the ramp reopens so crews can continue to work on the roundabout between Route 100 and Route 109.
The ramp reconstruction was completed a week early.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Health Officials Declare Disneyland-Linked Measles Outbreak Over
- Woman ‘Stabs’ Man With Pen For Snoring Too Loud On Plane
- National Guard Called Protestors ‘Enemy Forces’
- Attorney General Sues Missouri Meat-Processing Facility
- AB Mauri, Fleischmann’s Yeast Moves from Suburb to City
- Campaign of Late Missouri Auditor Returns $480,000 to Donors