MoDOT Reopening Ramp From Route 100 to Route 109 Early
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Missouri Department of Transportation will reopen the ramp from westbound Route 100 to Route 109 after morning rush today.
Drivers should be aware that traffic to the north will be shifted after the ramp reopens so crews can continue to work on the roundabout between Route 100 and Route 109.
The ramp reconstruction was completed a week early.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- One Year Later: More Questions In Case Of Missing Mo. Woman
- Is This Watergate or Boxgate? Uber Delivers Letters, Bottled Water to Taxicab Commissioners
- Durbin Open to Extending Deadline for Rail Systems to Install Positive Train Control
- St. Louis County Tests for West Nile Virus, City Does Not
- Nixon Directs Agencies to Implement Supreme Court’s Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Greek Americans in St. Louis Area Worry for Greek Economy