MoDOT Reopening Ramp From Route 100 to Route 109 Early
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Missouri Department of Transportation will reopen the ramp from westbound Route 100 to Route 109 after morning rush today.
Drivers should be aware that traffic to the north will be shifted after the ramp reopens so crews can continue to work on the roundabout between Route 100 and Route 109.
The ramp reconstruction was completed a week early.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Homeless Advocate Accused in Lawsuit over Springfield Fire
- Kansas Ends Volatile 2014 with 154 Same-Sex Marriages
- Man’s Body Found in Back Seat of Stopped Car
- 13-Year-Old Boy Accused in Fatal Shooting of Girl, 12
- Slay Pushes Special Court for Violent Offenders
- Study Shows Price Differences For Women Health Procedures