ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The Missouri Department of Transportation will reopen the ramp from westbound Route 100 to Route 109 after morning rush today.
Drivers should be aware that traffic to the north will be shifted after the ramp reopens so crews can continue to work on the roundabout between Route 100 and Route 109.
The ramp reconstruction was completed a week early.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Rauner: Illinois Democrats Agree on Partial-Year Budget Plan
- U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Throws Missouri Laws Into Question
- UPDATE: Docket Loaded with Witness Intimidation Hearings
- McDonald’s Robbers Enter, Escape Using Drive-Thru Window
- Seoul Taco Unveils New Truck With Monday Special
- National Blues Museum Reports Superb Opening Months