Man Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
MADISON COUNTY, Ill. (KMOX) – A Godfrey man is being held in Madison County on child pornography charges.
Policy say 34-year-old Adam Hill was spotted driving past a private swim club on Greenwood Lane videotaping children.
A search of a home where Hill was staying turned up a computer with multiple videos and images of child pornography. Officials says there is no indication of any local victims.
Hill is being held on $150,000.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- VIDEO: Shooting Victim Found in Dumpster
- Sunset Hills Murder Victim Still at County Morgue
- 10,000 Toilet Paper Rolls Stolen from Illinois Charity
- Shooting Victim Found in Dumpster
- Only Lightning or Bullets Will Bring Down the Billboard Protester
- UPDATE: $5,000 Reward in Shiloh Murder Case