MADISON COUNTY, Ill. (KMOX) – A Godfrey man is being held in Madison County on child pornography charges.
Policy say 34-year-old Adam Hill was spotted driving past a private swim club on Greenwood Lane videotaping children.
A search of a home where Hill was staying turned up a computer with multiple videos and images of child pornography. Officials says there is no indication of any local victims.
Hill is being held on $150,000.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Former GM of West County Honda Charged With Fraud
- Son of Former St. Louis County Executive Sentenced to Prison
- Bills Proposed to Make Attacks on Police Hate Crimes
- WATCH: Blake Snyder’s Widow Does Facebook Live Q&A
- $11M in Heroin Found in Big Rig Pulled Over for Speeding
- Ex-Chiefs RB Joe McKnight Fatally Shot, Suspect in Custody