Man Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
Get Breaking News First
MADISON COUNTY, Ill. (KMOX) - A Godfrey man is being held in Madison County on child pornography charges.
Policy say 34-year-old Adam Hill was spotted driving past a private swim club on Greenwood Lane videotaping children.
A search of a home where Hill was staying turned up a computer with multiple videos and images of child pornography. Officials says there is no indication of any local victims.
Hill is being held on $150,000.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- PHOTOS: National Day of Protest Against Police Brutality
- Protest at Missouri State Homecoming Elicits Slurs
- Illinois Man Gets 11 Years for Burning 1-Year-Old
- Ferguson Police and Protestors Standoff Wednesday Night
- Nebraska School Board Votes to Allow Guns in Yearbook Photos
- Fired Milwaukee Police Officer Claims Debilitating Mental Health Issues Due to Ferguson