Firefighter Injured In South St. Louis
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A basement fire call in south St. Louis resulted in minor injuries for a firefighter.
It happened Sunday afternoon in the 2600 block of Nebraska.
The firefighter reportedly suffered burns to the face and neck.
There were no injuries to the occupants of the home.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Police: No Abduction Attempt In Mascoutah
- Man Sought In Toddler’s Shooting Death
- Legislatures Confident in Stopping State Bonds for NFL Stadium
- Industry Leaders Expect Construction Boom in St. Louis
- Workplaces Call for More Safety After TV Reporters Killed
- Ferguson Mayor Thanks Protesters for Helping Jamyla Bolden Case