ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A basement fire call in south St. Louis resulted in minor injuries for a firefighter.
It happened Sunday afternoon in the 2600 block of Nebraska.
The firefighter reportedly suffered burns to the face and neck.
There were no injuries to the occupants of the home.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- University of Missouri Students Report Racial Slur
- Diaz Honors Death of Friend, Hits Grand Slam
- Heavy Absentee Voting Expected in St. Louis County
- Marijuana Doctor Subpoenaed in State, Federal Investigation
- Case Against “Citizen Lobbyist” Dismissed
- Educators Honored at St. Louis American Foundation Celebration