Firefighter Injured In South St. Louis
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A basement fire call in south St. Louis resulted in minor injuries for a firefighter.
It happened Sunday afternoon in the 2600 block of Nebraska.
The firefighter reportedly suffered burns to the face and neck.
There were no injuries to the occupants of the home.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Exclusive: Documents Reveal Uber Rift is Widening
- Isom: City May Need “Way More” Than 160 More Officers
- Kirkwood Station Brewing Holds Fundraiser for Ferguson Brewery Employees
- Officials Warn Community of New Phone Scam
- New Illinois Law May Help Illegal Gun Sales
- St. Louis Area Health System Endures 20-Hour Computer Outage