Firefighter Injured In South St. Louis
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A basement fire call in south St. Louis resulted in minor injuries for a firefighter.
It happened Sunday afternoon in the 2600 block of Nebraska.
The firefighter reportedly suffered burns to the face and neck.
There were no injuries to the occupants of the home.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- VIDEO: Family Shares Chilling Footage Of Home After Joplin Tornado
- St. Louis Public Schools to Start Later Next Year
- Wentzville Police Arrest 10 Students for Senior Prank
- Alderman Pushes to Create Aldermanic Review Committee
- Board of Alderman Asks Voters for Property Tax Increase
- Illinois Moves to Downgrade Pot Possession to a Fine