Firefighter Injured In South St. Louis
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A basement fire call in south St. Louis resulted in minor injuries for a firefighter.
It happened Sunday afternoon in the 2600 block of Nebraska.
The firefighter reportedly suffered burns to the face and neck.
There were no injuries to the occupants of the home.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Uplands Park Man Attacks, Threatens Police
- St. Louisan Celebrates 107
- Police Chase in Illinois Ends with Crash in St. Louis
- Trucker Fell Asleep: Says Illinois Highway Patrol
- Kentucky Men Arrested for Kidnapping Man Who Broke Free in St. Louis
- Countertop Draft Beer Dispenser From St. Louis About to Hit Market