MINNEAPOLIS, Mn. (KMOX) – Actors, rappers, chefs and former All-Stars—all on one field?
It’s not a fantasy game, it’s the Taco Bell All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game. Held just before the All-Star Game, the exhibition game pits celebrities with ties to the sports world against the best former Major Leaguers.
St. Louis was well-represented on both sides during Sunday’s game, with rapper Nelly, Bravo TV show host Andy Cohen and former Cardinal Ozzie Smith all taking the field.
Cohen grew up in St. Louis, is a huge Cardinals fan—he even named his dog after rookie Michael Wacha—and, according to MLB, he was pretty excited that his locker was next to Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith.
The game airs at 9 p.m. CST tonight on ESPN.
“I was there when the Cardinals won in ’82, and he’s the Wizard of Oz, and my locker’s next to his,” Cohen told MLB. “I took a picture of it. You’re never going to see these two jerseys next to each other. That’s hilarious.”
— Andy Cohen (@Andy) July 14, 2014
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Illinois Blown Out At Wisconsin
- SLU Disciplines 4 Billikens Players Accused of Sexual Assault
- White Sox, Bears Subtly Troll Kim And Kanye Baby Name Announcement
- Cardinals Trade Grichuk To Blue Jays
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NFL Championship Match-Ups
- College Basketball Games Of The Week: Arizona, Stanford Battle For The Top Of The Pac-12